Your personal data will be stored in a file located in Spain and controlled by Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA), Plaza San Nicolás 4, 48005 Bilbao, for the sole purpose of providing you with access to the BBVA Momentum program platform. To register you need to be linked to one of the geographies open for submissions.
We will keep your data for as long as necessary to grant you access and will delete it afterwards.
We will not transfer your personal data to any third party, unless otherwise required by law or authorized by you.
Regarding your data, you have the right to:
• Obtain access to the personal data held about you in BBVA’s files (right of access)
• Ask for your personal data to be corrected (right of rectification)
• Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data (right to restriction of processing)
• Have your personal data deleted (right to erasure)
• Limit the processing of your personal data under permitted circumstances (right to limitation of processing)
• Receive in a machine-readable format your personal data and any other data obtained during your relationship with BBVA and send it to another controller (‘data portability’)
You can exercise the aforementioned rights (appending a copy of a document that proves your identity) at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You are responsible for the veracity of the data you share with BBVA and for keeping them duly updated.
If you consider that BBVA has not processed your personal data in compliance with the applicable regulations, you can contact the BBVA's Chief Data Officer at email@example.com